BCN EYE REPAIR
Sorry we're out of stock!
Enter your email address below and we’ll notify you as soon as it becomes available.
BCN EYE REPAIR is a product from the BCN PRE & POST line for use before and after professional treatments. It’s a fresh and very easy-to-use stick with a formulation developed to combat the signs of ageing of the skin around the eyes, while also moisturising, nourishing and recovering the flexibility, firmness and energy of this delicate area of the face
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-1 - The first Botox-like hexapeptide that modulates expression wrinkles and also improves skin texture and relief.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice - Aloe is especially indicated for sensitive skin thanks to its calming, immunomodulatory, anti-inflammatory and analgesic profile. It also has highly moisturising, antioxidant and decongestant properties
- Kangaroo Paw flower extract The botanical extract of an Australian plant known as the kangaroo paw flower, which has a nectar that enhances the synthesis of a glycoprotein from the extracellular matrix of the dermis, tenascin-X, involved in the reconstruction of skin architecture.
- Combination of white flower extracts of Arabian Jasmine and White Hawthorn:
- Arabian jasmine flower - Rich in iridoid and flavonoid glycosides, traditionally used for its anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties.
- White hawthorn flower - Rich in flavonoids, traditionally used to treat circulatory problems
- Super-moisturising biomimetic complex, HYDRASKIN24, which combines physiological molecules naturally present in the skin with natural moisturising actives.
- NMS: Natural Moisturising Sugars. The plant-based saccharides trehalose, fructose and maltose are excellent natural low-molecular-weight moisturisers that deeply penetrate the skin
- NMF: Natural Moisturising Factors. NMFs are a collection of free amino acids (serine, glycine, alanine, histidine) and other ingredients such as urea, allantoin, etc. They are low-molecular-weight filaggrin degradation products located in the stratum corneum. NMFs are water soluble and have excellent hygroscopic or waterretaining properties
- Urea is highly moisturising and penetrates deep into the epidermis.
- Allantoin promotes cell proliferation, has a calming effect and increases the skin’s hydration levels. It also has keratolytic properties
- Glycerine is an excellent moisturiser that acts on the surface of the skin, providing long-lasting moisture
- Sodium lactate/Lactic Acid is an NMF with rejuvenating properties
- Hyaluronic acid: A glycosaminoglycan (GAG) widely distributed by neural tissues, connective and epithelial, involved in tissue repair and hydration. Given its particular ability to attract and fix water molecules, it’s a highly effective moisturising agent.
Send this to a friend
Complete the form below and we’ll send the product details to a friend