Hyalual Clarifying Peel
Sorry we're out of stock!
Enter your email address below and we’ll notify you as soon as it becomes available.
Peel for oily, combination and acne-prone skin
The Hyalual Peels professional line comprises superficial multi-acid peels with unmatched combined formulations. The formulations’ wide range of action provides a more effective and comprehensive correction of aesthetic problems based on the initial characteristics of the patient's skin.
Manifestations of acne
- Enlarged pores, increased sebum production
- Pitted acne scars and post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation
- Uneven skin color and texture
- Removes excess sebum and cleanses pores
- Controls acne manifestations
- Reduces frequency and intensity of rashes
- Diminishes scarring and post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation
- Refines pores
- Smooths and improves skin texture
- Has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects
The result is individual and depends on the physiological characteristics of the organism of a particular person.
Preliminary skin preparation.
Before applying the peel, clean and degrease the skin with an alcohol-based product. This will ensure uniform penetration of exfoliating acids.
The most convenient way to apply the peel is to use a fan makeup brush. Avoid the area around the eyes.
Completion of the procedure. After the established exposure time (1-4 minutes), wash off the product with water. No pre-neutralization required.
Depth of chemoexfoliation: superficial
Exposure time: 1-4 minutes
Treatment course: 1-6 procedures at least 7-14 days apart
Frequency: 2 courses per year
15% Salicylic acid
9% Lactic acid
4% Citric acid
2% Mandelic acid
Send this to a friend
Complete the form below and we’ll send the product details to a friend